[darcs-users] Adventure branch

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sun Sep 26 13:04:49 UTC 2010

Hi Benedikt,

(I am CCing darcs-users, hope you don't mind)

Benedikt Schmidt <beschmi at gmail.com> writes:
> I applied your patch bundle to unstable (there was a conflict) and had a look.
> The annotate code looks much nicer and I can see why it is so much faster.
> Do you support all the options that the old version had?

I think I support most/everything at this point that we could do with
the old version, apart from --xml.

> I'll try to do a full review of Annotate and AnnotateCmd and think about how
> to reconcile my code with your new version in the next couple days.

there's a new patch374 that's been rebased a while back. Anyway, I would
be interested to see your new code, or any remarks about the new
annotate you may have.

Yours,
   Petr.