[darcs-users] [patch404] resolve issue1951: refuse to add files outside repository

Reinier Lamers bugs at darcs.net
Sun Sep 26 18:23:36 UTC 2010

Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de> added the comment:

Op zondag 26 september 2010 20:14 schreef je:
> New submission from Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de>:
>
> This fixes issue1951, one of the 2.5 release blockers.

I forgot to test the effect on other commands than add before I submitted
this. 'darcs annotate' now gives you a pattern match failure if you use it on
a file outside the repository. 'darcs move GNUmakefile ../GNUmakefile' now
says "darcs: Cannot rename a file or directory onto itself!". The other
commands that use fixSubPaths look okay.

Reinier