[darcs-users] splitting darcs-users

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Sep 28 10:14:48 UTC 2010

One day I'll learn this fine art of sending one email and not two...

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:51:24 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> 2. diversity in discussions
>    (looking at things from all right angles),

All *the* right angles :-)

> Half of the messages are related to a patch sent to the darcs-users,
> either the patch itself or the review (see attached bash script).

Actually attached now.

> This would subsume the first proposal, but go a little bit further.

Oops, pick any half of that sentence.

And while I'm at it, I'll mention that my idea of visibility and
transparency isn't just "people can see it" but more "people are looking
at it".  The IRC channel is technically visible (public logs), but
visibility is limited due to (probably) not so much attention being paid
to it. So the discussion is largely about how to make the best use of
people's attention.