[darcs-users] splitting darcs-users

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Sep 29 00:56:08 UTC 2010

Isaac Dupree writes:

 > patch-review-mails, but I might be hesitant to subscribe to darcs-devel
 > because it additionally has the "noise" of automated traffic that I'm
 > possibly less interested in.  (But maybe I should be equally interested
 > in that traffic as in patch-review-traffic, I haven't looked closely..)

The automated traffic is very noisy.  Some days about 2/3 of it is
Eric muttering under his breath about what he should be doing but
probably is going to have to postpone until the Year 2525. ;-)  (Just
kidding, Eric, it really doesn't bother me.)  It's mostly of interest
for auditing process later IMO.