[darcs-users] splitting darcs-users

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Sep 29 16:42:05 UTC 2010

On 9/29/10 2:26 AM, Eric Kow wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 09:56:08 +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
>> The automated traffic is very noisy.  Some days about 2/3 of it is
>> Eric muttering under his breath about what he should be doing but
>> probably is going to have to postpone until the Year 2525. ;-)

Heh, quite true. I like the process reflection and continuous improvement a lot, but it can distract from the actual
content if not properly segregated. Eric, I'm guessing your usage would shift if you knew these were reaching more
actual human eyeballs each day, rather than just landing in the long-now archive that is the issue tracker.