[darcs-users] Google Summer of Code deadline - 8 April (19:00 UTC)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Apr 4 21:42:16 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

Just a quick (last minute) reminder that the Google Summer of Code
project is upon us!

If you're thinking of applying, do check out http://wiki.darcs.net/GSoC
and get in touch with us so we can help with your proposal :-)

There's a lot of work to do in Darcs!  We're thinking in terms of
performance, GUIs and VCS interoperability at the moment. Or
perhaps you have another idea to sell us?

Looking forward to (Northern Hemisphere) Summer!