[darcs-users] visualizing dependency graphs?

Steffen Schuldenzucker sschuldenzucker at uni-bonn.de
Wed Apr 27 17:21:27 UTC 2011

Dear list,

[Disclaimer: I have not used darcs as a library yet]

It's Wednesday again and I feel like visualizing things with graphviz.
So why not draw the dependency graph of a repository of my favorite
revision control system?

My idea would be to generate a .dot file with an edge A -> B iff patch B
depends directly on A (but if it depends on A solely because there is a
patch C in between and we have A -> C and C -> B, that doesn't count).

Has anyone already tried this? Are there existing projects?

-- Steffen