[darcs-users] Windows binaries

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:14:47 UTC 2011

No black magic.
http://downloads.yellosoft.us/apps/darcs-installer-src-2.5.2.zip

Darcs logo SVG
http://www.darcs.net/logos/logo.svg

Inkscape to resize the SVG and export to PNG
http://inkscape.org/

iConvert to convert the PNG to ICO
http://iconverticons.com/

I used Advanced Installer <http://www.advancedinstaller.com/>, but any
installer software would have worked (e.g. Nullsoft).

The MSI does the following:

   1. Put the darcs executable and dll's in C:\Program Files
   (x86)\Darcs.net\Darc.
   2. Add darcs.exe to PATH.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker