[darcs-users] A holiday gift for darcs: $500

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 08:40:54 UTC 2011

Many thanks to the folks at Summersault!

For others who are interested in donating, Darcs is a member of the Software Freedom Conservancy, and accepts donations through Google Checkout (preferably) and several other channels.  See  http://darcs.net/donations.html for more details.

We tend to use the money to pay for travel/accommodation at sprints.  Your donation helps to build the Darcs team. Meeting in real life allows us to grow closer as a team, and to get to know new contributors like Owen and Iago. In the future, we may need to think about hardware, or other uses, which we will discuss on list as the need arises.

Thanks and Happy New Year :-)

Eric

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>