[darcs-users] Darcs SCM integration plugin for Hudson/Jenkins CI

Sven Strittmatter weltraumschaf at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:42:38 UTC 2011

Hello on the darcs side of the world :)

Beyond dispute Darcs is a good and suitable SCM. But it lacks
integration in other tools. There is no suitable plugin for the most
widely used IDEs (Netbeans, Eclipse etc.). Also there are no plugins for
the most issue trackers like JIRA, Mantis et. al.

But instead of only complaining about this drawback I decided to do
something against it:
I just created an Darcs SCM Plugin for Hudson/Jenkins continuous
Integration server.

It's version is 0.2.1 and it's still alpha stable. If You're experienced
in Java you can fork me on GitHub
https://github.com/Weltraumschaf/hudson-darcs

My last Java experiences are six years ago. So I try to get a code
review on the Jenkins mailinglist for improvement advices.

If You have advices or issues, then pleas comment/open issue/pull
request on GitHub.

Kind regards
Sven Strittmatter (aka. Weltraumschaf)