[darcs-users] Darcs SCM integration plugin for Hudson/Jenkins CI

Sven Strittmatter weltraumschaf at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:02:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 08.02.11 13:39, Radoslav Dorcik wrote:
> Quick issue within plugin Sax parser:
> https://github.com/Weltraumschaf/hudson-darcs/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jvnet/hudson/plugins/darcs/DarcsSaxHandler.java
>
> It doesn't parse the "move" tag from the summary section. It is rename
> and/or move of file:
> <move from="src/Darcs/Test/Patch.hs"
> to="src/Darcs/Test/Patch/Examples.hs"/>
I didn't covered that, right. Because the repo i tested on only has
add/remove/modify :/
Can you please give me a full summary tag with all possible tags?
Did it: https://github.com/Weltraumschaf/hudson-darcs/issues/issue/1#issue/1
> @Darcs Developers: Is there any spec/schema for the XMLs produced by
> Darcs? e.g. XSD or DTD
> If not maybe good chance for me to write one...
I asked some time ago for it: No, because the most of the XML-Output is
done ad-hoc. Not good!
You could read it out of the darcs source, maybe. I couldn't because I
don't understand the Haskell syntax :(

Sven