[darcs-users] darcs hacking sprint #6 (march, april or may 2011)

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:42:58 UTC 2011

We are starting organising the next Darcs Hacking Sprint. If you
consider attending, please add yourself (with your possible
constraints) on http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints/2011-04 .

If you want to know what is exactly a Darcs Sprint, have a look at :

http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints
http://blog.darcs.net/search/label/sprints

The event is not reserved to core members of the Darcs project, in
fact anyone willing to help can attend. We try to keep a list of
interesting tasks up to date on http://wiki.darcs.net/Recruitment ,
and you can also look at http://wiki.darcs.net/Development to see how
to start coding on Darcs.

If you know an organisation that may want to host the event, please
ask around and let us know, since we are still looking for a place (in
Europe, please :-) ).

Guillaume