[darcs-users] Emacs interface

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Jan 13 23:22:36 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

On 1/13/11 2:25 PM, Dave Love wrote:
> http://joyful.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=darcsum;a=summary
> In fact darcsum should maybe be punting to vc-darcs for various things,
> even though vc-darcs hasn't been accepted for Emacs (sigh).
>
> Incidentally, the regexp in the latest darcsum.el patch (Simon Marlow,
> Nov 25) is trivially wrong, but the fix I sent hasn't been pushed.  It's
> in http://www.loveshack.ukfsn.org/darcsum/ and will fix certain darcsum
> hangs.

Oops.. something went astray ? The last mail I have from you is subject "extra darcsum.el patch" on nov 23.

When I pull --dry from your repo above it lists these patches.. should I pull them to the public repo ?

Wed Nov 23 03:49:50 PST 2005  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
   * Clean up Gnus stuff -- don't conditionalize the definitions.

Wed Nov 23 06:48:20 PST 2005  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
   * Rename darcs-mm-view-darcs-patch to darcsum-mm-view-darcs-patch.

Mon Nov 28 07:19:38 PST 2005  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
   * Abstract process startup into darcsum-start-process.  Use TERM=dumb.

Strangely, push --dry to the above repo lists a whole bunch of patches. Something amiss here.