[darcs-users] new darcsum maintainer ?

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue Jun 21 19:12:00 UTC 2011

On Jun 16, 2011, at 6:15 AM, Dave Love wrote:
> maintainer.  I need to find some time to deal with the new annotation
> format for vc-darcs, so I suppose I'd at least page in some
> Emacs/darcs.  Are there known outstanding bugs?

If you want to take the helm, I'd be delighted. There's just one
serious ongoing issue that I know of, which is fragility due to the
way it talks to the darcs process - it tends to hang on receiving
darcs output it hasn't been explicitly taught how to handle. I looked
at it fairly hard but didn't find a way to fix that; it needs more
elisp-fu and thought. We could discuss it here (and perhaps cc the
appropriate emacs list) if you have questions.

Best - Simon