[darcs-users] Fwd: Releasing 2.8

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Thu Jun 23 09:41:33 UTC 2011

Hi darcs users and developpers,

I'm glad to announce that darcs 2.8 beta 1 has been uploaded to hackage,
which means you can install it by doing: cabal install darcs-beta. The
source tarball is also available at
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/darcs-beta/2.7.98.1/darcs-beta-2.7.98.1.tar.gz.
See the bottom of the message for what's new in 2.8. Please test this,
and report any issues to bugs.darcs.net.

Enjoy your new darcs (and your day too)

Florent