[darcs-users] Feature request: Print paths relative to the current directory

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sun May 8 17:17:26 UTC 2011

On 06/05/2011 20:21, Wolfgang Dobler wrote:

> If others have been missing this feature, too, I'll submit a ticket.

I think that sounds like a good idea. It definitely makes sense to me.

With new darcs features, we try to subject them to skeptical review, so
that only features whose value outweighs the cost of feature pollution
etc get in. Therefore, if you have the energy, I'd encourage you to also
start the debate outlined in http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/NewFeature

Cheers,

Ganesh