[darcs-users] Darcs segfault

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed May 18 23:21:25 UTC 2011

Hi!

Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+tools at mega-nerd.com> writes:
> Should I disable that test and continue?
[snip]
> darcs failed:  Offset mismatch at 50331704 (ends at 0)

Uh-oh. It seems that there are more bugs lurking in the Index code that
only show up on non-x86. I guess you can still proceed with the test
though. It seems now that it would be a good idea to get copies of the
index for identical repos from different architectures -- if you could
provide that, it would definitely help me in debugging this.

Thanks,
   Petr.

--
id' Ash = Ash; id' Dust = Dust; id' _ = undefined