[darcs-users] problem about generated patch

zhangbruno.student zhangbruno.student at sina.com
Tue Oct 18 04:29:19 UTC 2011

 Hi,all

     I'm  a novice on darcs. Recently I've install darcs and build a repository.
 I made some changes of the managed .txt file and used "darcs
record"  to create a patch.However, in the directory of  "_darcs/patches", the new
file is unreadable and isn't showed as a  .patch file, I cannot open it.

    Do I misunderstand the instructions, or other extra operations I should
do? I cannot find the generated  ordinary patch file

     any suggestion is appreciated

Aaron