[darcs-users] darcs build slave

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Sat Oct 29 09:17:58 UTC 2011

Hi Eric,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 07:56:14PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> At the risk of being unhelpful, I found my Haskell life less frustrating
> when I abandoned MacPorts in favour of HomeBrew

Thanks. I got that suggestion from Ian as well. It looks interesting and
I will definitely keep it in mind. But in such a matter as in many
similar matters, changing one's tool comes at a price of unknown size.
And so far, I have managed to find a way of dancing with macports and I
seem to become more deft with every dance. So I'm staying with macports
for now.

Best regards
Thorkil