[darcs-users] `darcs send` only working with -o

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Sep 2 16:17:19 UTC 2011

I wonder if this has any relation to http://bugs.darcs.net/issue26

> Does this mean you can't use `darcs send` directly with Mail.app? If
> not, this kinda spoils it for me, as otherwise it works like magic :-(

What do you mean by use directly with Mail.app?  Does the sender have
some kind of MTA that launches Mail.app with an AppleScript or
something?

On the receiving end, I believe recent darcs can apply gzipped patch
bundles.

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>