[darcs-users] Darcs evaluation

Siegel, Steven N. (GSFC-585.0)[TELOPHASE CORP] steven.n.siegel at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 27 17:29:20 UTC 2011

I am in the process of looking at some vendor's Configuration Management Tools for evaluation for use by some NASA projects. I have searched the Internet for information and your company is one of the ones we would like to evaluate. I have a small questioner that I have attached and would like to evaluate your responses. This is being conducted in order to see what kind of support and feedback we can expect from your company. Thanks

Steven Siegel
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Software Improvement Engineer
NASA Phone:  (301) 614-5409  or  x45409