[darcs-users] correcting typos with amend-record

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sun Apr 1 15:34:22 UTC 2012

On 01/04/2012 16:27, Michael Hendricks wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li
> <mailto:ganesh at earth.li>> wrote:
>
>     It would be great to have this feedback fairly soon given my current
>     proposal to merge rebase in to mainline, which is something that's been
>     on the radar of at least some of the core team for a while, although
>     probably only mentioned on IRC/in person discussions up till now.
>

> Sorry I didn't get to post it yesterday. I'm offline the rest of the
> weekend, but plan to post it first thing when I get back on Monday.
>
> Please don't hesitate to merge on my account alone, if it makes the most
> sense to do it during the sprint.  I suspect my feedback could be
> addressed just as easily by refactoring after the merge.

It's highly unlikely that it'll be ready to merge during the sprint
anyway (since I've spend most of the sprint bashing my head against
Unicode!) so Monday would be absolutely fine.

I was mainly concerned about the case where your feedback would be
"throw it away and do it some other way instead" :-)

Cheers,

Ganesh