[darcs-users] Request for early user feedback on patch index darcs

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:49:10 UTC 2012

> ALL no-automatic-patch-index to the global defaults file. Do users feel the need for such a feature?

I'm not sure I as a user would have any idea if I feel the need for such a feature.  What's the difference between such a thing and just using --disable-patch-index in the same way? In what scenarios would a user find this to be useful, like what kind of repositories would they have?

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>