[darcs-users] darcs UI: send = bundle file; send --mail = mail

Ben Franksen benjamin.franksen at bessy.de
Fri Aug 24 20:13:01 UTC 2012

http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-
>> devel/2012-August/014177.html
>
> OH! Sorry, couldn't find it on the BTS because I wasn't searching hard
enough
> (had gotten it into my head that you were bfr to our BTS)

I am, when I use the web interface (and my browser can be convinced to
actually log me in, which is something I failed to do the last time), but
this was a simple 'darcs send'. You (or the BTS) will become confused again,
if I ever happen to send a patch from work, since I have a different
DARCS_EMAIL there. I've no idea how to make it easier to identify people to
the BTS given any number of email addresses....

Cheers
--
Ben Franksen