[darcs-users] How to change a normal darcs repo into a bare repo?

rnons remotenonsense at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:40:35 UTC 2012

Second question:

On my local machine, I switch to another directory and use `darcs get
--no-working-dir` to get a bare repo (which I can scp to remote).

However, in a bare repo, `darcs status` will error "darcs failed: error
opening _darcs/pristine.hashed/34d278e4a......".

As I understand it, a bare repo can not accept push (what's worse, can not
accept command)?
Well, not until I use `darcs repair`.
No offence, how can `darcs get --no-working-dir` give me a repo that needs
repair?

Third question:

Now I have a bare repo, what if I want to checkout the latest patch to
working directory.
Do I have to switch to another directory again, and use `darcs get`?
Or is there a simple command that can do this?

Thanks in advance,

rnons