[darcs-users] Darcs dependencies - how are they stored and discovered?

Matt Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 18:15:09 UTC 2012

Is the dependency (inherent, not user selected), once established, an
immutable property of the affected patches?

I'm wondering if it's something that could (theoretically) be stored in
the repo, or at least be kept in parallel data that will never become
dirty (if it works in terms of patch hashes).