[darcs-users] [Haskell-cafe] Darcs home page updated

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:54:15 UTC 2012

Hi Wolfgang,

On 24 Jul 2012, at 09:03, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:

> Am Montag, den 16.07.2012, 11:05 -0700 schrieb Simon Michael:
>> I think we need to drop most of the wasteful wiki chrome (compare mercurial's
>> or git's site, or haskell.org). I hope to look into that soon.
>
> What is wiki chrome?

Simon was referring to all the page decorations that gitit adds by default, see for example in http://gitit.net

He's worked to at least remove the sidebar, which I think leads to a reasonably decent http://darcs.net

I suppose we *could* conceivably push all the way to having a bare page for the front page and others, but that might take a bit of hacking, probably not worth the effort

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>