[darcs-users] Request for early user feedback on patch index darcs

David Leuschner david.leuschner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:57:51 UTC 2012

Hi Aditya,

thanks for all the work!  I've been using a version built from your
branch since Sunday afternoon and it's feeling fast and worked
smoothly.  It takes a few seconds to build the index for our
branches/repositories but never took too long that it would have been
annoying.

I can't suggest any improvements with the patch index itself but I do
have a very small feature request maybe related to the patch index:
our team often wants to find out how a single file changed over time
and which patches touched it.  We currently use "darcs changes -i
filename" but it's annoying having to search for the file when opening
the patch in the pager.  It would be great if we could just open a
pager with the changes for this single file.

Keep up the good work,

     David