[darcs-users] website/wiki front page

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:48:51 UTC 2012

Oh, also, I just noticed:

https://github.com/jgm/gitit

So, you can throw anything you want to be served statically (for example, a robots.txt file or favicon.ico) in the staticdirectory. You can override any of gitit's default css, javascript, or image files by putting a file with the same relative path in static. Note that gitit has a default robots.txt file that excludes all URLs beginning with /_.