[darcs-users] website/wiki front page

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:46:54 UTC 2012

I've converted the 'thanks' and 'donations' pages as wiki pages. I
don't think we need to make redirections from their old URL to these
wiki pages. In the 'donation' page I couldn't copy the javascript
piece of code for google checkout, but donating with this widget seems
to work anyway.

I can't help about the apache config that would enable both
redirecting to the wiki and serving the darcs repositories. Maybe we
will move all repos to {hub,den}.darcs.net when it's usable?

g.