[darcs-users] How to separate some files from a repository

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Thu May 17 14:56:34 UTC 2012

Last time I did something like that, for exactly the same reasons, I
used tailor, using its pre-commit hook to filter out unwanted entries
from the changesets.

Nowadays I'd probably try to exercise the new fast-import/export way,
at least that's what I successfully used to do similar tweaks exporting
from a bzr repo to git.

Either way, you must be of course aware that the resulting repository
won't be “compatible” with the original, because as you says it will
contain *modified version* of the patches.

Hope this helps,
ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.