[darcs-users] Subtitution of dependencies

James Sleeman james at gogo.co.nz
Thu Sep 13 23:02:34 UTC 2012

Gracjan Polak wrote:

> What I was missing is a summary at the very end of interactive push:
> "These are the patches that were considered, 1,4,7 will be pushed,
> 2,3,5,6,8 will not be pushed. Do it or correct selection?
> [Yes/Correct/Quit]".

+1 on this

Several times I've been caught by "you don't want to pull anything" (or
whatever the wording is) and exiting when in fact the patch i want
didn't get presented.  Can be annoying when darcs took a very very long
time (minutes) to decide what patches could potentially be pulled
internally, and now I have to start all over again :-/