[darcs-users] help wanted build Mac packages for darcs releases

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sun Sep 16 12:20:51 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> I would love it if somebody would step up to take the role of building
> binaries for Darcs on Mac,
>
> or
>
> - updating http://darcs.net/Mac so we get a recipe for building a
> darcs binary we can hand to non-Haskellers
> - perhaps helping us to automate things; wouldn't it be great if you
> could just click “download nightly?” [Petr CC'ed as he was working on
> hydra for Darcs]

the requirement for hydra would be to have a process to build OS X
virtual machine images automatically. I have implemented this process
for Windows, so I would expect this to be reasonably possible with OS X,
although I am not sure I can get OSX licences as easily as Windows ones.
Any hints on this?

Petr

--
id' Ash = Ash; id' Dust = Dust; id' _ = undefined