[darcs-users] readable version (ANN: darcsden-1.0, hub.darcs.net)

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Sep 24 15:56:13 UTC 2012

On Sep 24, 2012, at 8:39 AM, Antoine Latter wrote:
> They are still clipped a little bit on the left for me unless I make
> my browser super wide. The narrower I make the window the more they
> are clipped, until they are gone.

Ah yes. I assume we're all seeing the UI update I rolled out yesterday, but as you say, still the left buttons begin to
get left-clipped as the window width goes below ~1000 pixels. I wrestled the overall layout into bootstrap's columns,
but not yet those left buttons. I or someone will do that (but as you say, it's probably more efficient to put all
buttons on one side, or ultimately along the top.)

> Also, on the registration page the "what RCS is hosted here?" form
> label is beneath and to the right of the field it corresponds to.

Thanks for these reports.

Patches welcome! I am very keen to help others set up a local instance for testing. Ask for help on #darcs any time.

-Simon