[darcs-users] providing one-time fast-export in darcs

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Dec 21 17:52:16 UTC 2013

Sounds like a good way to encourage pushing as much functionality as
possible into libraries (to avoid the code duplication).

No suggestions for the UI, except perhaps to rework the darcs convert
command slightly.

Surprised that importing should be harder than exporting.

Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>