[darcs-users] How to avoid extra "last regrets" question?

Benjamin Franksen benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de
Mon Jul 1 12:56:22 UTC 2013

This regularly happens to me lately:

franksen at tiber: ...support/seq/branch-2-2 > darcs push
Mon Jul  1 14:37:59 CEST 2013  benjamin.franksen at helmholtz-berlin.de
  * top level Makefile: pdf and docs no longer variables, restructured extra
targets
Shall I push this patch? (1/1)  [ynW...], or ? for more options: n
Do you want to push these patches? [Yglqk...], or ? for more options: q
push cancelled.

I find the extra question extremely annoying, especially (but not only) when
I selected no patches as in the above example. The above always makes me
stop, thinking, "What? Did I accidentally press 'y' when I meant to press
'n'? I'm sure I didn't!".

I loved how Darcs used to tell me "You don't want to push any patches, and
that's fine with me!" which always made me smile, whereas the new one makes
me moan.

Is there a switch that gets me back to old behaviour, preferably one that I
can put in my ~/.darcs/defaults?

Cheers
--
Ben Franksen