[darcs-users] [darcs-devel] Mac OSX testers wanted: darcs unstable uses standard cache location

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:44:16 UTC 2013

The point is to make all programs store their cache in the same
directory, so that users can just delete it when they run out of space
in their home directory.

When it comes to configuration files, I guess the idea of storing them
all in ~/.config is to 1) unclutter the home directory 2) make it easy
to backup all user configuration file automatically.

Thaks for your comment about ~/Library/Preferences, I didn't know.

Guillaume