[darcs-users] GSoC 2013 Darcsden

Joe Nash joenash at blackvine.co.uk
Wed May 1 17:25:17 UTC 2013

Hi there,
This project sounds quite interesting and I'd like to write a proposal for
it. Unfortunately I've only just seen the email about the darcs projects
and the deadline is drawing close, and being unfamiliar with the code or
the issue I have no idea where to start!

I'd greatly appreciate more information on this project if any of the
proposers or anyone in the know is reading!

For some background, I'm a second year Computer science student at the
University of Nottingham, and have used Haskell quite extensively in my
degree thus far, with only more to come. Additionally I have a fair bit of
experience with web applications.

Cheers,
Joe Nash