[darcs-users] Best place for Darcs Hub questions

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu May 2 15:18:29 UTC 2013

On 4/28/13 1:03 PM, Ash Moran wrote:
> I've added a card[1] to the Darcs Hub wishlist on Trello (reset password feature). It contains a non-urgent implicit support request (it would be nice if the person I was trying to show a file to could log in before this feature is added). Is darcs-users the best place to raise feature requests etc for Darcs Hub, or should I be sending them somewhere else?
>
> [1] https://trello.com/c/kew04adB

Hi Ash,

yes, this is the best place for such discussion. Thanks for recording
the feature on trello also. This is probably the most often requested
feature at the moment, so I've moved it to the top of the backlog. For
now deleting the account is your best option (see FAQ). Hopefully
someone will implement this, or offer a bounty, or figure a procedure I
can follow as admin, soon.

Best - Simon