[darcs-users] make `darcs changes` interactive by default?

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 18:08:27 UTC 2013

> It may be a bad idea to do things differently just out of spite, but IMO a
> "good reason" is enough to be different. Demanding "absolute necessity"
> raises the bar a bit too high IMHO.

The "abolute" was probably too much, nevertheless if we agree on such
a guideline, we can get out of overlong debates, while taking
not-so-bad design-related decisions.

And it feels comfortable to have some vision of how the project should
go on, at times when there is not really any leadership happening.

g.