[darcs-users] How to post a follow-up on the bug tracker

Gian Piero Carrubba gpiero at rm-rf.it
Mon Sep 9 18:00:33 UTC 2013

Hi all,

today I'm going to bother you with a question only marginally related to
darcs.

I was trying to send a follow-up for issue 2343 (for which I'm not the
reporter), so I've sent a mail to bugs at d.n with the subject line
starting with [issue2343] but got no confirmation (nor rejection) mail
and the message is not visible via the web interface. If I've correctly
read the Round-up docs it should work, but don't know if some
customization or spam filter prevents this kind of interaction via mail.

So the question is: is it possible to add comments via mail to a bug
report that you don't "own" (and in case: how?), or you're required to
use the web interface in that case?

Thanks,
Gian Piero.