[darcs-users] darcs serve

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Thu Aug 14 05:54:27 UTC 2014

On 12/08/2014 18:45, Gian Piero Carrubba wrote:
> * [Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:16:57PM +0100] Ganesh Sittampalam:
>> Our current plan is to extend darcsden with single-repo and single-user
>> modes - I've been working towards that by making the backend choice more
>> configurable.
>>
>> Further down the line we might want to bring darcs and darcsden together
>> somehow but I think for now they are best kept as separate projects.
>
> In both cases, would it also include the issues tracker ? And if so,
> there will be any method for interacting with it apart from the web
> interface ?

That's a good point - there's quite a bit we should add to make it easy
to use, particularly email interaction.

At some point we'd like to replace the existing bugs.darcs.net tracker
(which uses "roundup") with hub.darcs.net.

I also have a general desire to make the tracker distributed, which I
think would simplify the architecture for adding other forms of interaction.

Cheers,

Ganesh