[darcs-users] bad encoding in patch name

Xan xancorreu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:10:04 UTC 2014

Well, thanks a lot, Ganesh, for your work. It's a pity you could fix enterly this bug. I think darcs has a lots of troubles with non-ASCII encoding.... perhaps in 2.12 you (the darcs developers) could revise it.

I will get in touch,
Xan

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 19:32:12 +0000
Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li> ha escrit: