[darcs-users] darcs serve

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sat Jul 26 22:16:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 26/07/2014 22:26, Xan xan wrote:

> Is there any way of having embeded web server in darcs like "hg serve"
> in mercurial? Is there any bug against that? I think it were useful for
> seeing more comfortably what's changed, the files in every revision, etc.
>
> Is there a planning for implementing that?

Our current plan is to extend darcsden with single-repo and single-user
modes - I've been working towards that by making the backend choice more
configurable.

Further down the line we might want to bring darcs and darcsden together
somehow but I think for now they are best kept as separate projects.

Cheers,

Ganesh