[darcs-users] darcs serve

Gian Piero Carrubba gpiero at rm-rf.it
Mon Jul 28 08:32:54 UTC 2014

* [Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:16:57PM +0100] Ganesh Sittampalam:
>Our current plan is to extend darcsden with single-repo and single-user
>modes - I've been working towards that by making the backend choice more
>configurable.
>
>Further down the line we might want to bring darcs and darcsden together
>somehow but I think for now they are best kept as separate projects.

That would be great, especially if we could have a lightweight version
as Xan pointed out.

Anyway, even if not strictly related, I would like to point to the
graphical user interface seen in the camp video. Am I wrong or there
where some plans for adopting/integrating it sometime ago ? I guess they
don't still stand, but imo a graphical interface could be useful for the
'lonesome' developer.
If I am right it also displayed the patches dependencies, a feature that
seems very useful to me.

Ciao,
Gian Piero.