[darcs-users] Darcs Hacking Sprint #10 (January 15th-17th, Seville)

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:48:48 UTC 2015

Dear Hackers

I'm glad to announce that the 10th Darcs Sprint that will be in
Seville, on January 15-17 at the ETS de Ingeniería Informática,
Universidad de Sevilla.

Please check the details at:

http://darcs.net/Sprints/2016-01

Here are three things to know

1. Everybody is welcome to join us.  We'd love to have you, whatever
   your Haskell or Darcs hacking experience.  Also, if you've got a
   wacky idea for the future of version control, or a cool use for the
   Darcs library, you should join us too :-)

2. Please let us know if you're attending:
    * add your name to http://wiki.darcs.net/Sprints/2016-01
    * send me (privately) your full name and some official
       identification number for access to the university on Saturday
       and Sunday.

3. We can reimburse travel costs (within reason!).  Let us know if you'd
   like a reimbursement, and save your receipts.

   Many thanks to everybody who participated in our fundraising drives
   or who gave money on the side.  Thanks also to the Software Freedom
   Conservancy for making fundraising and reimbursements so painless!
   If you can't join us in person, but you'd like to cheer us on,
   say hello at http://darcs.net/Donations !

see you in one month!

Guillaume