[darcs-users] darcs push hangs

Manoj Gudi manoj.p.gudi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:38:03 UTC 2015

Hey!
I must say that having git learnt first, darcs seems very simple and
intuitive to use, really like it!
and now the but:

I am trying to commit a new log file (size 20Mb), `darcs record` works
fine, however `darcs push` hangs after asking for credentials..

the repository is hosted on hub.darcs.net; I already checked network and
credentials, I can push a small file and it works fine..

When I try the same thing on an another machine, I get output as

*killedShall I push this patch? (1/1)  [ynW...], or ? for more options:
yKilled*
I understand that log file shouldn't be version controlled, well, at least
not like this.. but I really want to try this cause this fits my use-case
(incrementally versioning changes in logs)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Manoj