[darcs-users] Help with the wiki

Dino Morelli dino8352 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:09:06 UTC 2016

This sounds crazy but I'm seeing this blank-edit-control issue now (yes, in
2016). I built new gitit binaries from the 0.12.1.1 source code from
Github. Running it against a wiki I've had for years (started with an
earlier version of gitit). I can navigate the pages fine, but editing any
page results in a completely blank edit control. It's basically unusable.

I tried turning on max logging with the conf file and also `--debug`, not
much comes out of it. Info about the requests that looks normal to me.

My specifics:

- gitit 0.12.1.1 (built from Github source with stack against Stackage
LTS-4.0)
- Server is a modern Debian system running testing
- wikidata stored as a darcs repo, darcs 2.12.14 installed
- On the client-side, problem observed in both Chromium and Firefox on Linux

Any ideas anyone?