[darcs-users] darcs 2.10.3 release
guillaumh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:37:58 UTC 2016
The darcs team is pleased to announce the release of darcs 2.10.3 !
# Downloading #
One way of installing Darcs 2.10.3 is with stack:
$ stack install darcs-2.10.3
Or first install the Haskell Platform (http://www.haskell.org/platform)
and install Darcs with cabal-install:
$ cabal update
$ cabal install darcs-2.10.3
You can also download the tarball from
http://darcs.net/releases/darcs-2.10.3.tar.gz and build it by hand.
The 2.10 branch is also available as a darcs repository from
# What's new in 2.10.3 (since 2.10.2) #
* implement weak repository hash and show it in "darcs show repo"
* implement "whatsnew --machine-readable" for more parsability
* enhance Git import: empty directories, unescape file names, unnamed commits
* make commit an alias for record
* expose API for "darcs diff"
* force grep to treat output of locale as text
* bump dependencies: vector, process, HUnit, binary, transformers, time, HTTP,
# Feedback #
If you have an issue with darcs 2.10.3, you can report it on
http://bugs.darcs.net/ . You can also report bugs by email to
bugs at darcs.net, or come to #darcs on irc.freenode.net.
More information about the darcs-users