[darcs-users] How do disable "do you want to push these patches"?

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:13:32 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Evan Laforge <qdunkan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, is there any way to have 'record' go back to asking for a one
> line summary and only opening the editor if you tell it to?  The
> previous behaviour was more convenient for me because the accepted
> hunks are right there to remind me what the summary line should be.
> The current way immediately clears them off of the screen and I have
> to go to a different window for a 'darcs w' to remind myself what they
> were.

Oh, I just remembered another reason I wanted to use the editor less.
Lately when it opens up vi, if I ^Z out and then fg back again, vi
will get in a messed up state.  It seems like it doesn't restore "raw"
terminal mode.  Perhaps it's due to how darcs goes into raw terminal
mode for the prompts, but it's odd that it happens only after a ^Z and
fg.

Has anyone else seen this?  OS X, 10.11.3, iterm2.  It's been
happening only lately, but not sure if it's due to a darcs upgrade,
iterm upgrade, or OS upgrade.